Author Topic: gear optimizer  (Read 532 times)

klittle88

• View Profile
gear optimizer
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:42:25 PM »
i uploaded file an did what it ask an it only shows my gold an honor points an not my gear ? any suggestions ? i opened my bank an bags an reloaded like it says to so ?

yellowfive

• Mr. Robot's Drinking Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: gear optimizer
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 05:59:37 PM »
Could you post your character's region/realm/name?

Most likely cause: you are not level 90 and have only low-level gear.  The entire website is really only designed for max-level characters, thus we cut off the low-level stuff in your inventory that is probably only there for transmog (anything ilvl300 or lower).
Mr. Robot is on: Twitter and Facebook

klittle88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 06:04:41 PM »
ohhhh United States/Stormrage/Klittle i did not know that i wish that it did for not maxed im bout to hit 70 an i was trying to see what the best was so i could sell the rest :/ http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/stormrage/klittle

yellowfive

• Mr. Robot's Drinking Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 06:16:39 PM »
We've had a couple people want to do something similar with lower-level characters... we'll put some thought into maybe a simple feature to help out with this, but it could be a while until we have time to work on it.

As a rule of thumb while leveling -- you usually don't stay at any particular level for more than a couple of hours of play time, and you get lots of quest rewards, replacing gear very quickly -- so agonizing over gear choices is not really necessary.  Go with the highest item level item that you own in each slot that has something in the neighborhood of correct stats (for a fury warrior, anything with any combination of strength/hit/expertise/haste/crit/mastery is just fine -- all of those stats are good for leveling).
Mr. Robot is on: Twitter and Facebook