A new Save feature has been added! It is a very straightforward feature that basically saves the link to what you are seeing on the page, then lets you come back later and load it via the 'Pick a Character' menu.
Please note that we do not have user accounts on our site yet; thus, data is saved on your browser. This means that your saved profiles won't transfer from one computer to another right now. Sorry
We also added a much-improved stat window! Click 'Show Stats' by your score to check it out!
- added a pure cat and pure bear spec on the spec pages
- the optimizer will no longer try to reforge heirlooms
- fixed a bug where dark intent was getting added to unbuffed stats (display error only)
- spell penetration is now available to all classes as they see fit
- a cc-breaking pvp trinket will no longer be forced as a requirement by the optimizer if your race is human
- fixed a minor issue with displaying estimated trinket proc attributes in the stat window
- the optimizer will properly distinguish trinket procs/uses that can only trigger on damage or only on heal, and not give them any weight if your spec does not match
- if you have a scope on a weapon as a warrior, mr. robot will not longer try to take it off
- fixed a bug where 'locking' a BiS ring or trinket slot would sometimes show the wrong slot as locked