Small update with a few tweaks and Mobile App update #4:
The Mr. Robot Mobile App is now in testing! Read about the update and see screen shots here:http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/article/general/mr-robot-is-going-mobile
- The Battle.net Armory changed some formatting, causing professions to not load correctly. This has been fixed. You may need to reload your character if you see both professions as "none."
- Slight adjustment to Druid(Bear) weights which will affect a couple of enchantment choices.
- Update to estimates for healing trinkets that have direct mana gain effects, such as Tyrande's Favorite Doll, Jar of Ancient Remedies, Corrupted Eggshell, and Shard of Woe. Each healing spec has a unique ratio for Spirit/mp5 now, based on a 359 BiS gear setup. For more detailed math on the ratios we are using, refer to this post: http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=1356.msg12738#msg12738
- Tanking shield enchants now default to Mastery instead of Block.
- When Mr. Robot suggests that you remove a reforge, there is now a message instead of just an empty green box!
- Armor enchant to gloves is now an option that Mr. Robot considers.
- Saving profiles will now correctly save a snapshot of all information with 1 exception: if you have not modified the stat weights from Mr. Robot's defaults, the stat weights will not be saved with the profile; instead Mr. Robot's defaults will be used when you load that profile.
- Slight adjustment to weight for intellect on Moonkin. Refer to this post for the reasoning: http://forums.askmrrobot.com/index.php?topic=1293.msg12703#msg12703
- Added two Presets for Restoration Shaman stat weights. One favors Haste, one favors 916 Haste/Mastery. Mr. Robot has gone back to defaulting to the 916 Haste/Mastery build, per popular demand.