8.2 Gear Ranking Roadmap

The punchcards were updated when the hot fix was done.
They don’t behave in a logical way though, there’s a long discussion about them in this thread which explains why they might not look correct, although the AMR team has implemented them correctly.

I just verified that the yellow punchcards match the value as seen on my character in-game. Perhaps try exporting from the addon to the website again.

I just tried looking at my character’s gear to make sure there were no upgrades in my bag and the simulator tried telling me to downgrade everything I have to pieces 20 levels lower, effectively lowering my ilvl from 390 to 369. Getting my gear to optimize is also impossible too, it just keeps going to the other parts of the page for best in bags, upgrade finder, worst in bags, etc. It doesn’t actually optimize the gear I currently have on.

If you post the data that you copy from the addon to the website, we can take a closer look at your specific case.

Looking forward to the service I pay for to work again it is very broken though Im disappointed I am managing untill you can update and fix the bugs my azurite and gear are a mess on your page.

Please make a separate post with your specific issue. Post your addon export so that we can see what you are seeing, and describe specifically what you think is not correct, and we can take a look.

Hi, I was wondering when the custom gearing strategy option will be available ?

Don’t have a specific ETA… started working on it, but it is going to take some significant updating to get reasonable ranking with the relatively small data set that it runs. What is your specific use case? A custom rotation or boss script?

Yes, I have a custom rotation, but there is no rush, I can still use simulator to compare some pieces of gear in the meantime :slight_smile:

Hello, Do you know where gearing strategy will be updated for BM hunter on your long AMR simulator?