All my builds and specs and custom setups for every character are gone

What’s going on? None of my characters have any of their saved BiB setups anymore? One for aoe, one for single target, multiple specs, some custom options/gear. They’re all gone!

There are only a few reasons that would happen:

1. You are logged in on a different Ask Mr. Robot account than the one you used to created your setups.

2. The last time you loaded your character was from the Armory rather than our addon, and it has been more than 30 days since you updated your character. Due to Blizzard’s new data protection policies, we are required to remove your data if it is more than 30 days old.

If you are using our in-game addon to load your character, then the second reason is not relevant to you. We described that here: Blizzard battle.net API ("Armory") changes that will impact you

Ty for the answer. I’m on the same account I always have used for years tho, and I use the in-game addon, no bliz armory

Strange… I haven’t seen any reports of this happening to other people, but I’ll keep an eye on it. Let me know if it happens to you again. I’ll poke around and see if I can figure out what else might have caused it – sorry for the trouble, I know that is pretty inconvenient – it certainly was not intended!

1 Like

Thanks for keeping an eye out. I’ll let you know if it happens again. In the mean time, it’s not the end of the world, I can remake the sets without too much trouble. Thanks for being amazing robot people! <3