AMR Gearing Strategy Bug Report

“Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.”

This error interrupts the gearing strategy report and all work it might have done is lost.

I wish I could give you more detail than this, but this was the extent of the error message.

I was running the Gearing Strategy on my 120 Holy Priest on Tichondrius: Arelameth.

I am using the latest client release 1076. Below are the simulation settings.

1 Like

I have been running into the same error when attempting to find a gearing strategy for Mistweaver Monk. It worked just fine for tank and dps specs, so I’m suspecting that it may be a common issue for healing classes. I could be off-base, but I would like to know if there is a solution to this issue. Client version 1081, max performance mode.

1 Like

Same issue here. Client version 1081, normal mode, made sure to not even touch the character during the start, duration and end of the process.
I left all settings the same except for Raidhealing instead of Mythic or similar options as well as removing buff potion and augment rune.

Worked fine for Elemental Spec 2ish days ago.

Could you all link me to the reports that failed? I can try re-running them on one of our test systems.

Misstymoon US Stormrage was the profile that I was unable to complete due to the error

What I need is the actual URL to the report that shows the error message. With that I can duplicate your exact case.

I will run a new report and submit the link here as soon as the 1082 AMR client successfully connects.

Whoops… it should connect right away, looks like I had an error. Let me do another update in a few minutes here to version 1083 that should resolve it.

https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/8a46af6a44f649d99e9d335a340ef78e

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Thanks, I’ll give it a look.

I was able to reproduce the issue – this one might take a little bit to fix… kind of a subtle/complex issue going on with ally targeting and raid damage. The next simulator client update will resolve it.

1 Like