AskMrRobot addon ver. 58 is not working

v60 fixed import/export and respec. Many thanks!

So far, with one character tested, it seems to work, yay! thank you :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try it outā€¦ are you getting any lua error or just an empty list?

Chiming in to confirm that v60 fixed the issues I was experiencing as well ā€“ thanks so much!

I think that I found the issue with the shopping listā€¦ Iā€™ll do another update later today with that change.

Thanks in advance! YouĀ“re the best =)

OK ā€“ version 61 of the addon should fix the shopping list. Hopefully that fixes everything for nowā€¦

We do have another round of updates to the addon that we plan to make along with our BfA site updates ā€“ that will contain some long-awaited additional features that go hand-in-hand with the new BfA optimizer.

thanks mate all working for me. Hope the fires arnt too difficult to put out with BFA coming out.

hi.
i need hel with the addon my i have de version 63 and have this problem.

Message: hopFramebuttonHop: Couldnā€™t find relative frame: $parentDetails
Time: Wed Aug 22 20:12:31 2018
Count: 1

whend log in and

Message: Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:86: attempt to index local ā€˜colorā€™ (a nil value)
Time: Wed Aug 22 20:13:50 2018
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:86: attempt to index local ā€˜colorā€™ (a nil value)
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:86: in function CreateFont' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:314: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:191> Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:398: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:395> (tail call): ? [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5> (tail call): ? ...ace\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in functionFireā€™
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:139: in function SelectTab' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:481: in function?ā€™
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:147: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:140>
[C]: ?
[string ā€œsafecall Dispatcher[3]ā€]:9: in function <[string ā€œsafecall Dispatcher[3]ā€]:5>
ā€¦ace\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function Fire' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:139: in functionSelectTabā€™
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:45: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:42>

Locals:

whend try to import for the page:

so plz help me