Best in slot is not seeing that I have the BIS item already

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I’m missing something. When I do “Best in slot”, I already have a few items on the list. However, it is still putting a line over my item, and suggesting the same item as an upgrade.

It’s not really a big deal, but it’ might be some kind of bug that you would like to look into.

For me it’s 885 (Heroic) version of “Perfectly preserved Cake” trinket, and the “Tearstone of Elune” ring. None of them are modified with any stats or titanforged etc upgrades.

1 Like

Yeah it’s on my list to look at… I think a lot of the items in-game have some extra bonus IDs that don’t seem to have any significant impact, but make the site think they could be different items. Will probably need to write some code to ignore and filter out those bonus IDs.

This is an issue for me as well. Any updates on this?
Snapshot ID:

e4f92325d7394a3ab694c8cbfe7a8740

It’s one of those things that doesn’t come up that often, and doesn’t have much of an impact when it does (it is essentially a cosmetic issue), so it keeps getting pushed down the list. I’ll see if I can take a look at it as we start on 9.2 stuff.