Classic support?

Has there been any kind of decision or release on whether or not AMR will be supporting Classic? I realize that gearing back then was a lot more cut and dry but still curious.

7 Likes

We won’t rule it out - depends a lot on how popular it is. But like you said, the options for gear in classic were pretty limited so you didn’t need much gear optimization.

4 Likes

Just to say would find it very very useful if we could have AMR in Classic, hope this is in the works !

4 Likes

I would love support for AMR in classic.

2 Likes

As much as I would love AMR to support Classic, I think something like Pawn would actually be more beneficial. The kind of advanced analysis AMR handles wasn’t really necessary in Classic. We didn’t even have reforging yet!

I would love for AMR to support classic, to help create BiS lists to decide what items to focus on getting pre-raid and at each raid tier.

1 Like

Wowhead have already had people write guides on just about everything, most of the guides already have that BiS list you’re after.

Personally I don’t want the AMR team spending time on Classic support, the game was so simple back then it just isn’t needed.

I would love Classic support, especially since AMR is the only thing I use so would prefer to continue using it in Classic.

1 Like

I’m done with Retail and will only be playing Classic for at least till AQ40 is on farm. Is there any hope that AMR will be adapted to Classic given how it is the biggest thing for Blizzard ever? Considering I have been meeting people that haven’t ever played wow before not just back in the day but ever strange as that seems.

We are keeping an eye on overall interest in classic – we’ll probably wait a bit until people get into raiding to make any final decisions.

One more in favor aof classic support. I came back for Classic, so I will come back for AMR, too. I suck at gearing, so folks, I rely on you! :crazy_face:

Adding my +1 for Classic support. Would love to see it.

Please make this thread “necro. immune”; I like the way the AMR team run their evaluations & a Classic version would be fun to see in practical terms. :smiley:

I would like Classic Support me too plz :blush:

Classic support would be great!

+1 for classic support please. :slight_smile:

Lets keep all the classic posts in one thread so we can keep track of it: