Mistake in Arcane Mage's rotation?

Hey ! First of all, thank you for all the good work you’re doing with this website/add-on/everything ! It really helps me, and I’m glad to be a part of this adventure !

I was wondering, in Arcane’s rotation, you’re telling us to use arcane missile with “Rule of Three” proc in top priority during “conserve phase” (I know you don’t call it like that, but this is what it is !) ! Why is it here since “Rule of Three” doesn’t have any effect on Arcane missile ? Should you not be telling us to use Arcane Blast with “RoT” proc ?

I’ve linked a screenshot to explain what I’m saying, and I’m using RoT/Charged up/Magi/Overpowered !
Thank you !!

Rule of Threes affects both Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles, and both are mentioned in the tooltip of the talent.

When you gain your third Arcane Charge, the cost of your next Arcane Blast or Arcane Missiles is reduced by 100%.

1 Like

Okay, I’m just hella dumb !
But, why should we do that ? Casting arcane missile is better than a 3 charges Arcane Blast ? It does more damage, but is longer to cast, and I don’t know if it is worth doing this without “Amplification” !

Edit : Okay, I tried to used this rotation, and now I understand why (I guess !) : it helps to recover mana during conserve phase by using a longer cast spell, that still deals more damages !