Mr. Robot saying that i'm in assassinion when i'm in outlaw

ok this is what is going on atm i just got a new chest piece and bracers while in Outlaw spec came to the site and did best in bag like normal went back into WoW with the new info to put in for the amr and now it’s telling me that im in assassination when i’m not somethings not right as i do know that the gear is really close on all 3 spec’s

On the left of your BiB results is a list of spec.'s, the highest priority is at the top… if that is Assassination; problem solved.

Yeah it’s hard for me to say what’s up without a little more information. It could be a spec priority thing like eighjan said. If that isn’t it, let me know and we can try to do more detailed troubleshooting.

That was one thing that i didn’t know about lol just changed it and everything worked out like it should now the only thing wrong is that it’s telling me to put my sharpened scarlet kris in on the assassination spec i think i can live with that for now

TY for telling me about the priority part

Got it thanks to eighjan telling me about the priority setting’s everything worked out like it should now the only thing wrong is that it’s telling me to put my sharpened scarlet kris in on the assassination spec i think i can live with that for now

TY to both of you for helping out and telling me about the priority part

Be aware that Legion legacy still has a bearing on Class/spec. Weapons and Ass’s/Sub will still be required to equip Daggers, despite overall proficiencies.