Multi subspecs (no update since 7.2.5)

Any update on this feature?

Still gonna do it :wink:

Working on some gearing strategy tweaks first, now that we have 2 weeks of real raiding data from BfA and a bunch of feedback on our first version of adaptive strategies. Then Iā€™ll be working on this feature along with some UI tweaks to ensure it is smooth and understandable to use.

3 Likes

Thanks for the work, would love this feature!!! another added bonus as an enchanter is that with gear sets integrated thru AMR, I can easily determine what gear is useless for all my druid specs single and mulit-target and get mats safely :sunny:

1 Like

Sorry to join the nag train but any update on this? Not asking for an ETA but maybe a ballpark (days, weeks or months) so I donā€™t have to keep checking forums everyday! :smiley: I know Blizz isnā€™t making it easy for you with all the patches!

We got the big update to tank rankings done, now Iā€™m working on tweaking a few issues with it.

I have a couple other important back-end things to clean upā€¦ but I plan to do this feature within the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Also (sorry to keep coming back to this) how do you anticipate it working? Cause it would be super awesome if you can rank the priorities of each subspec - say Demonology Single Target > Affliction Multi Target > Demonology Multi Target > Affliction Single Target. So the best azerite pieces are used in the right places :smiley:

wanted to update this threadā€¦ and thank your development effortsā€¦ this feature is amazing !!! So exciting to give you all feedback and see results. Makes the subscription return on investment so easy a human can do the calculation! :slight_smile:

As promised, I just resubbed.