New Advanced Customization Features

I’m looking into it – I think that I found where some of the custom azerite rules were getting overwritten by another piece of the logic, we’ll do an update probably sometime today to fix that up.

I posted an update that I think should resolve any issues with the azerite rules not being obeyed.

I also added a few other non-DPS azerite traits as options for rules for DPS specs, e.g. the utility traits on the last ring for most items.

It’s working for me now. Thanks!

would it be possible to activate avengers might for prot? I know it isnt optimal but Ive been messing with it sometimes. much appreciated.

“Old gearing stategies”

Could you not ? or maybe create at least two more gearing for healer :

• Normal boss script
  • Heavy mana intensive fight
  • Heavy burst healing (like burn all the mana you have)

(The best would be the slidder like for tank :p)

the point here is to get the “range” of the healer can he shine ? how mutch ? and for how many time ?

Would be great if we could select dps azerite for healing speccs. For example in M+ you always want to have at least one as a restro druid or resto shaman. (High Noon, Ignius Potential)

In today’s update, I relaxed the filters a bit further to allow more traits that aren’t usually “relevant” for a spec in the azerite rule list.