SaveEquipmentSet usage error in AMR addon V49

1x Usage: C_EquipmentSet.SaveEquipmentSet(equipmentSetID [, icon])
[C]: in function SaveEquipmentSet' ...faceBlizzard_Deprecated\Deprecated_7_2_0.lua:67: in functionSaveEquipmentSet’
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:486: in function callback' AskMrRobot\Constants.lua:226: in functionGetItemInfo’
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:485: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:471>
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:807: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:729>
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:818: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:811>
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:849: in function EquipGearSet' AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:522: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:513> AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:723: in functionhandler’
AskMrRobot\Core.lua:598: in function <AskMrRobot\Core.lua:592>
[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:4: in function <[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:4>
[C]: ?
[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:13: in function ?' ...sic\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:90: in functionFire’
…\TradeSkillMaster\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <…\TradeSkillMaster\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

Need more detail – what did you do to cause the error? Is it reproducible?

I have been using AMR with my Paladin without error (except for the “An item in your saved gear set…” chat message).
I just switched to my Mage and did the AMR export from addon, import to website, BIB, export from website, import to addon. When I clicked on Activate Spec and equip gear, I got this error.

This character did NOT have AMR equipment sets. I created those sets by hand, and the error goes away.

I believe it will reproduce if I manually delete those sets and try again. Do you want me to do that or is this enough information for you?

I’ll see if I can reproduce it like that… perhaps they changed some of the equipment manager API stuff with 7.2… who knows, they don’t publish API changes, so we just have to wait for stuff to stop working and then reverse engineer what they changed.

I hear ya! Have dealt with that in my own addons. Let me know if you need my help. I’ve got three more toons that haven’t been optimized yet.

Yep… they completely changed it. I’ll put out another addon update today sometime.