The method or operation is not implemented

I’m trying to do a simulation but I have this message “The method or operation is not implemented” what to do ?

What you should do is provide more information.
What sort of sim was it?
Link to the URL of the sim you ran, the page where it gave you the error.
The addon export, from WoW, so that the error can be recreated.
If you’re using a custom script we’d need the link to that too.

Custom gearing strategies still need updating for 8.2. Our provided gearing strategies generally make custom strategies unnecessary though.

here is the message when I want to make a sims depuit ASK Mr robot.

https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/afd08ffa4ea14fdface4c29e2cf1e910

and here is the line error.

I see, you are trying to use the “gearing strategy” simulation. We have not re-enabled those yet. I’m not sure they are going to be relevant for the rest of BfA because of the gear system.

We have some tools we are finishing up on the site for folks who want to make adjustments to the way the optimizer ranks gear - we’re going to start there and see what people think.

is there an equivalent way? I am needed because for my class I miss something that the basic one does not show

If you tell me what exactly you are trying to accomplish with a custom strategy, I could try to help you out.

I would like to be able to change the weight of the stats in shaman elem, and not be blocked on the weight of the base that mr robot gives

You can use the customize tab to push the optimizer to a particular stat. We are adding more flexibility to that feature soon so you can mess with it even more.

Where is this tab? I can not find it

If you run best in bags, after getting a result, there’s a tab to the right of the Results tab. It lets you go for a specific stat or azerite trait (or combination) from a list that we have found that score reasonably well.

We are greatly expanding on this functionality with our next update, coming within a week or so.

yes, but it is not possible to choose even its optimization I do not want to choose only 1 stats so this is impossible? (I want 0.3 crit 0.3 crit 0.3 versatility)

yes, but it is not possible to choose even its optimization I do not want to choose only 1 stats so this is impossible? (I want 0.3 crit 0.3 crit 0.3 versatility)

What you’re saying is that you know better than the simulator which did multiple millions of sims to give you data based recommendations.

There are multiple articles and at least one podcast talking about how stat weights are not good. The game has moved well past a state when you could use them to get anything more than a rough estimate for one upgrade from where you currently are. Even then that upgrade needs to just be raw stats, no procs or azerite.

Here’s a link to a “Short Rant” about their inadequacy, it was written three years ago by a guy I used to raid with. Since it was written the game has moved further away from a state where they were vaguely useful.

We are working on some customization options that will let you specify completely custom stat goals. We’re polishing up the user interface for it this week, will have a beta that people can try soon.