Unable To Download Client File - BlobNotFound

When trying to download windows simulator client from https://static2.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/client/AskMrRobotClient-win-1114.zip receive error:

<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“ISO-8859-1”?>
<Error> <Code>BlobNotFound</Code> <Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:f4e5532e-201e-00be-4bb5-58d9e6000000 Time:2018-09-30T12:00:56.1740075Z</Message></Error>

Unable to download.

I receive the same message when I also try to do so.

I already had an operational client previously downloaded, which worked as of 29 Sep 2018, but when I attempted to open it this morning, I received the following message:

"An unexpected error has occurred: One of more errors occurred. (The system cannot find the file specified)

Please go to the Contact page at askmrrobot.com and submit a technical support request if this error persists."

I had hoped to download a new, working client but receive the same message the OP does when I try to do so.

Add me to the list of people having issues with this.

Same here, the client tried to download an update and it didn’t work. When I went to the site to download the new client directly i got the same error message.

Same here, exact same errors with both client and attempted download.

Seems the latest client download didn’t make it to our cdn, I’ll have it uploaded shortly.

It is now working thank you!