This will be our last update before 7.2 goes live, we'll be focusing entirely on getting that ready from here on out.
- The beta of "version 2" gearing strategies now supports healers!
- Fixed a bug with runeforges not showing up with version 2 strategies.
Fixed a bug where version 2 strategies would sometimes not pick set bonuses when they should.
We'll now default offhand runeforges for frost DKs when importing from the addon. It's just a guess based on your main-hand runeforge, but most of the time it is the right guess.
- "Regular" ("version 1") gearing strategies should run faster now -- did some pruning out of unnecessary items and stuff.
- Machine Learning is now the default option when you finish running a gearing strategy of any kind, it is no longer a beta feature. In all the tests we've seen and feedback, it ranks better than stat weights every time, so we recommend using it from here on out.
- A few minor rotation tweaks for a few specs... we'll be better with specifics in future updates.