What food buff should I use?

does Mr.Robot tell me somewhere what food buff is recommended? I think its probably crit but I’m not sure.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/stormreaver/quiz

You can run some simulations to figure it out, but we don’t have a spot on the optimizer that shows it right now – the difference tends to be pretty small between a feast (500 primary stat) and one of the 375 secondary stat foods, usually around 0.25% or less.

thanks for the quick reply. Im also wondering about my crit rating, should it not be closer to 33% ?

Not necessarily… 33% is a theoretical point where the value of crit starts to go down due to spec mechanics. It does not mean that you have to be exactly at that point to achieve maximum performance, and quite often you can get better performance with different combinations of stats in the same ballpark.

1 Like

first i must say my english is not the best and i didnt now everithing
but with the new addon shadowlands the stats go down by the food to highest 30
get it with thats stats more priority or is it allready “usually around 0,25% or less” ?

Most people use feasts (which give your primary stat: strength, agility, or intellect) for convenience. You will not see a big difference between using a feast or using food for one of the other stats (critical strike, haste, mastery, versatility).

Food buffs are definitely worth using though if you are doing harder content. Which buff is less important than just having a food buff at all.

1 Like