Add to my Bag Question

I don’t know if I’m missing something in the UI but when you add items to your bag you really need to be able to set the item level of the item. Is there some way to do this and I’m not seeing it?

There should be a down arrow next to items that can be modified, and there are some controls at the right of the item list window to change variants for M+ and legendary items.

There may be some particular items for which we don’t have variants listed, but all of the main end-game items should have them. What particular item are you trying to modify?

I tried multiple items but mostly it was for some WQ trinkets at 184 ilevel. They were all at 168 ilvl and couldn’t be changed.

Yeah I don’t think that I have variants for world quest items… it’s really difficult to determine all of the available variants on those items (and even identify all of the items that you can get from world quests in some cases).

I’ll see if I can come up with a generic solution for modifying items for which we don’t have specific information.

It seems to me that Blizzard has gone with 3 ilvl increases in most world quest/adventure rewards. Example being items can be 168, 171,174,177 but then it jumps +4 to 181 then goes back to +3 at 184. That is as high as I’ve seen so far but there is another WQ reward increase at renown 29 in a couple weeks so it will go higher still.