- checkbox to consider boss undead, enabling all “vs. undead” gear (or just enable all “vs. undead” gear by default, and if we’re gearing for non undead we can sub out those items ourselves)
- option for Loatheb encounter: fungal bloom debuff (+50% physical crit, +60% spell crit)
- option for Thaddius encounter: +200% damage
- consecrated sharpening stones
- lesser arcanum of protection (1% dodge)
I get that the Loatheb and Thaddius encounters are niche, but I’m interested in knowing what gear is optimal for these encounters.