AMR recommended catalyst upgrade doesn't work in game

844014f8c28a45b4bd42d3d596a51fc4

The Catalyst upgrade shows a 5% upgrade from the 385 primal chest (vestment of raging tempests) to the tier Draconic Hierophant’s Vestment. I spent the 10 sigils on the primal, but it won’t let me upgrade to the tier chest. Is there a bug in the game or is the upgrade recommendation incorrect?

I was basing it off of this Blizzard post:

They said that Tier 2 epic Storm gear could be transformed… I wonder if they decided not to allow it? I’ll see if I can find out.

You could also put in a ticket and reference this blue post and see if they will refund your sigils. And if they do refund them and say those items can’t be transformed with the catalyst, let me know!

I reported a bug (can’t open a ticket it seems). Others have reported it, but no resolution yet. Maybe with the next reset.

If they don’t fix it in the next reset, I’ll remove those items from the list temporarily until they do.

Still not working even after the Wednesday update, but a blue post from a few days ago said it would be fixed, so it’s probably a matter of time.

Vestment of the Raging Tempests and Drakebreaker’s Vestment should now be eligible for the Revival Catalyst when fully upgraded.

Awesome – so I’ll leave it as-is for now and hopefully Blizzard gets to it soon ™.

Fixed, but not retroactive. I’m going to try to open a ticket, but at this point two weeks later, it’s not really worth it.

Can’t Convert Eligible Item into Tier in Revival Catalyst

Updated: 12 hours ago

Article ID: 331093

Product:

Common Problems

* Despite having an upgraded Drakebreaker’s Vestment, the revival catalyst will not let me change it into a tier piece.

• My Primal Storm item can’t be converted to set piece.

Our developers have fixed the issue that was causing this problem, but the fix isn’t retroactive. Provided we can verify that you were impacted by this, we may be able to assist.

Blizz finally fixed the problem for me. They deleted the piece of gear I obtained prior to the bug fix, and sent a new primal vestment via mail which I was able to upgrade to tier. Nice touch is that they included an enchant scroll so I didn’t lose the current enchantment.

Nice, glad they finally fixed this for you!