AskMrRobot addon ver. 58 is not working

Similar problems to some of those mentioned above. I can export ok but getting problems importing:

20x AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:16: attempt to index local ‘item2’ (a number value)
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:16: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:9>
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:89: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:83>
AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:116: in function FindMatchingItem' AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:269: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:193> AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:419: in function <AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:416> (tail call): ? [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5> (tail call): ? ...aceAskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-36.lua:314: in functionFire’
AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:140: in function SelectTab' AskMrRobot\Gear.lua:502: in function?’
AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:141: in function <AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:134>
(tail call): ?
[C]: ?
[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:9: in function <[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:5>
…aceAskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-36.lua:314: in function Fire' AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:140: in functionSelectTab’
AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:354: in function Show' AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:329: in functionToggle’
AskMrRobot\Core.lua:28: in function `OnClick’
…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0-36.lua:131: in function <…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131>

Locals:
nil

WOW is patched up to date. I am using the addon file from the website. No other addons are loaded. I am getting the empty export box in-game.

Message: …obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:234: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: Wed Jul 18 18:32:11 2018
Count: 2
Stack: …obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:234: attempt to compare number with nil
…obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:234: in function ParseItemLink' ...obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:427: in function <...obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:420> ...obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:509: in functionGetPlayerData’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:294: in function ExportCharacter' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:88: in function?’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:141: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:134>
[C]: ?
[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:9: in function <[string “safecall Dispatcher[3]”]:5>
…ace\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function Fire' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:140: in functionSelectTab’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:354: in function Show' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:329: in functionToggle’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Core.lua:28: in function `OnClick’
…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131: in function <…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131>

Locals:

I have a fix for this particular issue when using the addon on the beta to read gear with azerite powers. It will go in the next version once I get through some of these other issues.

I am having the same issue as Brezzo. I have an empty export box in-game. I have deleted the old addon, I have the new version 59, and I had it as my only addon loaded. TY.

Thanks for the data string – I was able to reproduce this error after importing. It would cause the Gear tab to show up blank instead of showing your gear that you imported from the website. It will be fixed in the next update.

I have put in checks that I think will avoid this error… I’ll have to give some thought to how to reproduce it and be 100% sure that it won’t happen again though.

You must have an item in your bags/bank somewhere that has a different item link format than I’m expecting, but short of writing some kind of helper to save the item links for every item that you own and sending it to me… there’s no good way for me to figure out which item is causing the problem. So hopefully this tweak will just avoid the problem. After I put out the updated version of the addon in a little bit, give it a try and let me know if the error goes away and all your gear looks correct on the website and in-game (showing the right item levels, etc.).

Have the same problem, export string is empty

v59, EU. Also seeing an empty Export box and empty spec gear lists.

(I will now try to figure out how to change spec without Mr Robot. Haven’t done that for years.)

I was able to use this on my Warlock and Death Knight, however when I logged in as my Paladin the export box was completely empty. I hope this helps!

v59, US version, empty Export box and spec gear lists, but only on 2 of my several characters (mage and monk). Addon seems to function fine on the rest. Error text follows:

Message: …obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:234: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: Wed Jul 18 10:23:20 2018
Count: 1
Stack: …obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:234: attempt to compare number with nil
…obot\AskMrRobot-Serializer\AskMrRobot-Serializer.lua:234: in function ParseItemLink' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:122: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:116> Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:169: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:162> Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:301: in functionExportCharacter’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Export.lua:88: in function ?' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:141: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:134> (tail call): ? [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5> (tail call): ? ...ace\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in functionFire’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiTabGroup.lua:140: in function SelectTab' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:354: in function?’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Core.lua:236: in function ?' ...ns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceConsole-3.0\AceConsole-3.0.lua:94: in function?’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4715: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4383: in functionChatEdit_SendText’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4419: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
[string “:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string ":OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals:

I have posted version 60 of the addon. It might take a few minutes to show up on Twitch, but you can always get the latest directly from https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/addon

You may need to exit WoW and restart it to do this update. If you get an error the first time you start up WoW after the update, reload your UI once, that should get rid of it.

Please let me know if any issues remain after this update.

Thanks for your work man!

V60 fixed the empty list after export/import for me :slight_smile:

One problem left, is that the same issue appears for the shopping list. No items are shown there too.

v60 fixed import/export and respec. Many thanks!

So far, with one character tested, it seems to work, yay! thank you :slight_smile:

I’ll try it out… are you getting any lua error or just an empty list?

Chiming in to confirm that v60 fixed the issues I was experiencing as well – thanks so much!

I think that I found the issue with the shopping list… I’ll do another update later today with that change.

Thanks in advance! You´re the best =)

OK – version 61 of the addon should fix the shopping list. Hopefully that fixes everything for now…

We do have another round of updates to the addon that we plan to make along with our BfA site updates – that will contain some long-awaited additional features that go hand-in-hand with the new BfA optimizer.

thanks mate all working for me. Hope the fires arnt too difficult to put out with BFA coming out.