Chat formatting messed up since update

After updating Ask. Mr. Robot, trade channel is repeating every half line, in full white text. Every line is repeated. Disabling Ask. Mr. Robot addon fixes this.

5 Likes

I, too, am having the same issue.

2 Likes

Yeah im having same problem, why is this even messing with my trade chat anyways?
whats the fix?

3 Likes

same here, I am also experiencing this.

1 Like

Confirmed here as well. Updated 2 addons since I saw the issue. Downgraded first one, no change, put it back and downgraded AMR, fixed. Updated AMR, back to the issue so it’s AMR. Oddly, not sure why it’s affecting chat at all.

Also, right-click on AMR gear icon gets this:

Date: 2020-02-15 10:45:07
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
attempt to index field ‘?’ (a nil value)
Debug:
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@AskMrRobot\Gear.lua”]:1256: EquipGearSet()
[string “@AskMrRobot\Core.lua”]:29: OnClick()
[string “@DBM-Core\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua”]:144:
…AddOns\DBM-Core\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:142

1 Like

I also have this issue. Thought it was one of my char add ons. Surprised the find that AMR disables resolves the issue. Very strange

1 Like

I don’t get it either - this would’ve been one of the last addons I check for a chat issue - disabled for now

I´m using the latest ElvUi-Version with Askmrrobot V-85 in German Client and got the issue, that the /2-Chat in the right Box ist copied, but not the full text, to the /1-Chat in the left Box. I´m using both addonversions 2 or 3 Day´s without Problems.The Problem i got first after the latest WoW-Hotfix.
Disable Askmrrobot-Addon fixed this. I tried to reroll back to V-84 and this seems to work for me too.

Same issue here. Disabling the addon resolved the issue.

Same issue, but specifically it duplicates starting with the 13 character of chat post. First 12 characters ( including spaces, punctuation etc ) of anyone’s post do not repeat.
Disabling AMR addon fixed issue.

https://forums.askmrrobot.com/t/chat-spam-from-addon/8674/9