Does the simulation take the new rings into effect

I posted an image of exactly what my Filters & Options are, damned if I can see what you mention in there. Yeah, I do remember them from the old site, way back when. Can’t for the life of me seem to actualy fnd WHERE to change those.

But it really doesn’t matter so much… all of thse simply add stats to the character, so yes it can affect the atual dps simmed, but it I don’t think it changes any comparitive simulations I run because they are all apples to apples. But yes, I do think it CAN affect exactly what gear the BiB comes up with.

Something IS wrong, but here is how I fixed it for me. I received my first 970 legendary ring, which is comically better than every other piece of gear I have, but I could see the ring in the list of Upgrade Finder and it said it wasn’t…didn’t make sense but I went with it. Then, I went to go put the ring into my bank and out of curiosity gave the addon time to refresh my bank items. I then copied it back into the website and viola the ring is substantially better than my other gear and it properly organizes into a Best in Bags slot with enchants, gems, and all.

I suspect it may be related to the fact that on the website you cannot yet choose iLevel 970 legendaries at all (940 is the current highest choice) and for some reason putting it into the bank gets around that limit.

You can choose all 3 versions of legendaries on the site since the 7.2.5 launch… is there somewhere it is not letting you?

Dedren, it listed my 940 so far down the list (this was what they used to call the “ranked list”), it was below 800 rings… but at 970. Fixing that to 940 pushed it even farther down.

I’ll try re-loading the add-on data, but I doubt that will get me to those “settings” that just do not seem to be anywhere I’ve looked.

When you press the button to simulate what you’ve got equipped, or the BiB picks it opens a new tab. On this page are the settings used to run the simulation.
There is a More Options section, press the + and it expands. Choose your consumables there.

No idea why you need your hand held so much.

Try reading the whole thread, if you are saying that ONLY a potion (the only difference between the sims I and yellow ran), that it makes a 940 legendry rank BELOW an 800, that it creates a signifcantly different BiB than what I got, then we have nothing to talk about save for your rude comment, and I’m not getting into some war of words with someone so snotty.

Looks like I didn’t add that 970 option to that legendary level setting. I’ll add that in the next update, today or tomorrow.