Error Exporting

Tried re-optimising, altering some settings but it seems to be the same result each time. The only way to get it to work seems to be deleting the 2 off specs and only have a main spec?

Im getting the same error for priest.

If you could press the “Help” link to the right of the big Best in Bags section title, then press Create Support Post. It will generate a snapshot ID – copy that here, and I can take a closer look.

It seems that maybe something with today’s update is causing a problem with the caching of Best in Bags results, so it can’t find them all when exporting. I’m investigating, but the more info I can get from users experiencing the problem, the quicker I’ll be able to find the issue.

Snapshot ID: b45c9547637d474e8ec511eed83f8333

I’ve checked on a demon hunter and on my paladin (5 specs total) and I’m getting the same error as above. If I delete all but one spec and export it, that works. Thanks for looking into this!


randomly starting working for a 2nd spec, but the 3rd won’t xD



I’m getting it for all my specs for every toon.

I posted an update just now that should fix this issue – you may need to refresh the web page first, then export again.

Looks good! Thanks again!

A post was split to a new topic: Error after 12/2 update, “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”


I’m having this error now, started a couple days ago. I’ve tried re-optimizing, even deleted and re-created the strategy.

I’ll take a look… not quite sure what is going on there. If I put feral AoE below feral ST, it works fine… but then when I move it back, the problem shows up again. Strange!

I’m still trying to track this one down… it’s a bit tricky and I’m not sure why it is happening yet. I have found that when you get this error, if you simply press the Send to Addon button again (without doing anything else), it gets around the issue.

I will use the super effective work around of clicking twice until you can fix this bug. :smiley:

I think that I may have found the issue… that was an obscure one! Some of the server caching (to avoid having re-calculate the optimization over and over even if none of your gear changed) was getting out of sync. We have an update planned for sometime this weekend, and I’m sure we’ll do a bazillion updates next week with the patch, so this fix will make it into one of those.

A post was split to a new topic: Simulator Client version 1211 not connecting