When visiting a site such as wowhead in Firefox (this also works with a slightly different process in chrome) right clicking the omnibar will reveal an alt menu option to “Add wowhead”. Clicking that places an entry in the Search Shortcuts section of the Settings tab.
In the end the feature would look like
- Go to a character on a premium AMR account.
- Right click the omnibar to “Add Import for z” (z = selected character)
- Set a shortcut handle in Settings > Search Shortcuts e.g. AMRz
- Copy Export string (AMRdata) from AMR WoW AddOn
- Enter “AMRz AMRdata” in the omnibar. 6 Arrive at the AMR Premium webpage with AMRdata imported.