Gearing strategy - what to choose - fine tune or normal BiB

Hi there,

long time user, first time poster so be gentle its my first time :wink: xD

i have only one question to ask:)

which is the best way to determine ur gear in BiB ?
I know there is a customization button and i know me can do things there, like stats value and so on but is it worth or does the automatically equipment search the job for lets say a m+16 ? I mean i dont want to be bothered anymore and think about gearing strategies ( after 12 years of thinking it is enough - doesnt get better with wow these days ). i mean i know for VDH the best stats are iLvL > Haste > Vers so i could do a tuning in stats ike 900 haste 900 vers 100 crit 100 mastery for example or even fine tune it. If i go full TUF for M+ and dont do anything in fine tuning will it be enough to sustain dungeons (excluding the players part of playing) mathematically?

i hope u know what i mean truly getting lazy about those things xD

If your goal is to be lazy, go with the defaults. The default suggestions are good and they work. Defaults arenā€™t always ā€œon-metaā€ but thatā€™s ok - there is more than one way to gear that works well.

I commend and support your decision to be lazy about gearing. AMR is the perfect site for you.

Thx Swol thats the spirit xD

Yeah, and after 2 or three years using Mr.Robot (and btw its far easier to navigate and other things than Raidbots, dont know what they hype about this one ^^) i cant live without it, so never ever stop this service

and thx to all who work on amr u all are amazing !!!

As long as people are still playing WoW, weā€™ll be around. I mean, if we werenā€™t here, who would all the other theorycrafters have to complain about?