Missing gear and everything is a -97.50 downgrade?

AskMrRobot is telling me to remove newly acquired 425 and 430 gear and replace it with (clearly worse) 415 gear. When I click in to see why, it does not show the new gear in the list, and it shows everything for all slots as a -97.50 downgrade? It was working fine before the patch. I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but I had a different toon, different class, same name, on this server before, I faction swapped two toons last weekend. But I deleted all the profiles, and it does show this toon’s gear, it just does not seem to recognize the existence of new gear as I get it, and everything shows as a downgrade. My other toons are working fine.

Sounds like something got out of sync for your profile… usually you can “reset” all of your information by doing the following:

1. Make sure the AMR addon window is closed/hidden in-game.
  2. In-game, go to your bank and open it – leave it open for 2 or 3 seconds so that the AMR addon has time to scan it.
  3. In-game, activate each of your specs once using the game’s talent/spec UI.
  4. Open the AMR addon window and go the export tab, copy the string to the clipboard.

On the website:

1. Close any AMR windows you may have open, and open it again to ensure that you have refreshed the web page.
  2. Paste your addon export string.
  3. Change any option on Best in Bags, e.g. change the gem+enchant threshold to something else.
  4. Press Find Best in Bags to optimize again.
  5. (Go back and change any settings back to what you prefer, and optimize again.)