AskMrRobot is telling me to remove newly acquired 425 and 430 gear and replace it with (clearly worse) 415 gear. When I click in to see why, it does not show the new gear in the list, and it shows everything for all slots as a -97.50 downgrade? It was working fine before the patch. I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but I had a different toon, different class, same name, on this server before, I faction swapped two toons last weekend. But I deleted all the profiles, and it does show this toon’s gear, it just does not seem to recognize the existence of new gear as I get it, and everything shows as a downgrade. My other toons are working fine.
Sounds like something got out of sync for your profile… usually you can “reset” all of your information by doing the following:
- Make sure the AMR addon window is closed/hidden in-game.
- In-game, go to your bank and open it – leave it open for 2 or 3 seconds so that the AMR addon has time to scan it.
- In-game, activate each of your specs once using the game’s talent/spec UI.
- Open the AMR addon window and go the export tab, copy the string to the clipboard.
On the website:
- Close any AMR windows you may have open, and open it again to ensure that you have refreshed the web page.
- Paste your addon export string.
- Change any option on Best in Bags, e.g. change the gem+enchant threshold to something else.
- Press Find Best in Bags to optimize again.
- (Go back and change any settings back to what you prefer, and optimize again.)