Pages without graphics

each time i load optimize page or what ever page but blog or forum i cannot see graphics, only text as page cannot be loaded.
at the botton i can see

Error

There was an error processing your request.

Ticket Number:
how can i solve this?

Do you know how to open up a console in your web browser and check for errors?

You could also try clearing your browser cache.

i see lot of
optimizer.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Not sure why you would get that error… maybe something weird is cached on your network? That error is usually related to an issue with an SSL certificate, but ours doesn’t have any issues that I know of, and isn’t close to its expiration date or anything like that.

blog and forum works fine.
but gear:
optimizer:18 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/css332/components.css net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:19 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/css332/wow.css net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:21 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/css332/wow-components.css net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:23 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/css332/wow-statgraph.css net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:24 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/css332/opt-components.css net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:25 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/css332/optimizer.css net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:34 GET ht tps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/js332/tr.js net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:35 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/js332/trcomponents.js net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:37 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/js332/wow.js net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:38 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/js332/wowtooltips.js net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:39 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/js332/wowcomponents.js net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
optimizer:49 GET htt ps://static.askmrrobot.com/wowsite/js332/lib/smoothscroll.js

link breaked manually to be included
nothing rare on my network i am at home. no issue with another pages
the same on diferent browsers

Yeah not sure what’s up… all those files use the same certificate as the main website, so if you can view the website, you should be able to load the other files too.