Question on gearing alts

This may have been asked/answered previously … i can’t seem to find an answer. Trying to find best in bags/upgrades for my alts. AMR gives me current armor choices for shadowlands even though my alts vary from levels 18-50. Have i missed a setting somewhere ??? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for an amazing addon !

We don’t officially support optimizing characters below max level. In general, we try to make the site functional for lower level characters, but the calculations aren’t set up to accommodate them, specifically. A few items and/or gems/enchants might show up as if you are higher level than you are.

The leveling process proceeds quickly and your gear gets upgraded to end-game level gear so fast… it has never been a priority to go more in-depth with optimizing low level characters. Putting on whatever you get that is highest item level is usually more than sufficient.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick reply !!! it makes perfect sense now that i think about it :smiley: