Stats weight off your own choise

Anyone seen were to put on your own stats weight? Can’t find it in the new robotsite //Regards Mike

I was told in their discord channel this feature is no longer available. I really miss it, I liked being able to put haste as top priority when I play certain classes and use AMR for best in bags, finding haste gear upgrades etc.

Please bring this back!!! <3

You can still do it, but you need to first generate your own custom gearing strategy. When you go to save it, then you can switch it to stat weight mode and modify it.

I’ll see if I can dig up a tutorial on making a custom gearing strategy…

I would really love to know how to do this, the only guide i could find related to it was using the old system.

Go to the simulator page Not Available and choose Gearing Strategy in step 1, load your character in step 2, and make sure the gear/talents/etc. you want to use are selected in step 3.

Step 4 has simulator options that you might want to adjust to your taste, the most important is the boss script that you wish to use.

Then run the gearing strategy simulation – this requires getting the simulation client, details here: Not Available

It is a very simple program that runs on your computer to do the heavy lifting. A gearing strategy takes anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple hours, depending on your spec and computer.

When it is done, a web page will show you the result with a button to save and use it as a custom strategy. There is also a radio button to switch to stat weight mode – you can do that and modify the stat weights as you desire. The gearing strategy set of simulations is required to rank all the azerite and trinket powers correctly, and then you can tweak the weights to favor different stats.

Thank you for the directions yellowfive, they worked perfectly.