Toughness bar, why gone?

Hello!

I remember in classic on my warrior I had a toughness bar that I could set. I am suggested very squishy gear going into leveling on my level 60 warrior. Is the toughness bar removed for warriors not being in tank spec in my case arms.

TBCC

For TBC, we only do tanking/toughness optimization for Protection spec. In Classic, dual-wield fury tanking was a popular way to play, so we supported that. We haven’t seen any requests for it in TBC though, almost everybody is tanking as Protection.

I subscribe again in hopes of having that feature with my warrior. Is there any way to get around it? I tried to spec myself as a tank in the simulator but amr does not let me use 2-h weapons when I am in tank specc so that didn’t work.

ty

We don’t support 2-handed tanking for TBC right now, just sword+shield. Sorry about that.

If that is your main use case for the optimizer, feel free to send an email to us via the contact page and we can get you a refund. We don’t want you to pay for something that isn’t doing what you need it to do.

1 Like

Hello!

Responding to this post. I am still bent out of shape by toughness bar being removed :frowning:

I am now on my paladin and I am trying to circumvent this issue by selecting prot spec and changing the TUF bar to all out offense so that the optimizer can make me a bit tanky aswell.

Problem is it wont let me equip 2h in the optimizer. Is there a way around this?

Thanx