Unbound Changeling and Indestructable Quantum Device bugged

So if you lock either of these two trinkets (because robot does not seem to calculate its value properly, its far better than what I have but robot still recommends a different one) you get this:
https://nextcloud.mnwd.in/s/oTPin8JAdcjYnkD

Can you please provide a Snapshot ID* of the character in question for a fuller evaluation of the setup concerned?

Thank you, in advance.

*BiB Help… Create a Snapshot ID… copy & paste the code generated.

How or where can i get the Snapshot ID?

Press the “help” link next to the big Best in Bags section header, then press Create Support Post, and copy the generated snapshot ID here.

d503c3a9183b414085b148dda065ec3a

Firstly; is this correct for the order you prefer to play the spec’s?

If you mean the proc. on I.Q.D.; it appears to either be random or undefined, so my take would be how can it be quantified?

| Firstly; is this correct for the order you prefer to play the spec’s?
You can “think away” the PVP entry, I am not using it anymore and have deleted it.

| If you mean the proc. on I.Q.D.; it appears to either be random or undefined, so my take would be how can it be quantified?

The I.Q.D proc will increase the highest or the second highest secondary stat by 660 for 20s (in my case Versatility or Mastery) in a “regular DPS situation”. This is the way I.Q.D is being used in top tier PVM. Askmrrobot should therefore do the calculations according to this information.

What I am actually getting at though is that AskMrrobot puts braces (or other items) to the trinket slot, which does not seem to be correct ^^.

It looks like something got out of sync somehow… press “Unlock All” at the bottom-right of the solution, then press “Re-optimize”. That should resolve the issue of a wrong item showing up in the wrong slot. Then you can lock in whatever you want to lock again, and re-optimize.

We do estimate the proc on IQD – we use some assumptions/probabilities for what it will give you on a typical fight. It can be a strong trinket on short fights or where your team’s damage is very front-loaded. For fights that drag on it falls off pretty hard. It’s one of those trinkets that is difficult to estimate for everyone’s situation – you’ll have to use some personal judgment on it. You can also use the customize tab to increase/reduce its value until it feels right for you.