This time this is happening:
- Selected my character ( Xixini@Stormrage)
- Go to Simulate then Combinations
- On Gear,I’ve selected a list of all 288 equippable items from M+ (got 70 combinations)
- Let everything else on default
- Click on Simulate
- A new browser window open with this sequence of actions:
– 0/32 (0%) completed…
– Error while executing: Repeat Task: AutoAttackOff AutoAttackOff is in a Repeat action but returned 0 for its cooldown. Repeat actions must always return a non-zero cooldown or cast time.
On my AskMrRobotClient simclient this shows when it try to SIM:
What I’m doing wrong? I’ve did some other SIMs today with no errors.
Tryed to remove Staffs from the SIM: the SIM happens, but the counter is incorrect: said 49 setus (aprox.) but only tun 29. Think it’s because there is duplicted items on both tables (main/offhnd) then the SIM just ignoring the duplicated.