BUG REPORT - AMR Window blank

Date: 2017-07-31 17:57:27
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
:SetText(): Font not set
Debug:
[C]: SetText()
AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:93: SetText()
AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:69: OnAcquire()
…face\AddOns\Altoholic\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:190: Create()
AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:170:
AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:153
AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:350: Show()
AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:329: Toggle()
AskMrRobot\Core.lua:33: OnClick()
…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131:
…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131
Locals:
(*temporary) = {
0 =
}
(*temporary) = nil

AddOns:
Swatter, v7.0.5 (<%codename%>)
Altoholic, vr182
ArkInventory, v30731
ArkInventoryRules, v10003
AskMrRobot, v51
Auctionator, v4.0.17
DataStore, vr63
DataStoreAchievements, vr45
DataStoreAgenda, vr25
DataStoreAuctions, vr48
DataStoreCharacters, vr40
DataStoreContainers, vr56
DataStoreCrafts, vr77
DataStoreCurrencies, vr35
DataStoreGarrisons, vr21
DataStoreInventory, vr50
DataStoreMails, vr49
DataStorePets, vr42
DataStoreQuests, vr42
DataStoreReputations, vr40
DataStoreSpells, vr30
DataStoreStats, vr29
DataStoreTalents, vr59
DBMCore, v7.2.15
DBMDefaultSkin, v
DBMStatusBarTimers, v
Details, v
DetailsDmgRank, v
DetailsDpsTuning, v
DetailsEncounterDetails, v
DetailsRaidCheck, v
DetailsRaidInfoEmeraldNightmare, v
DetailsRaidInfoNighthold, v
DetailsRaidInfoTombOfSargeras, v
DetailsRaidInfoTrialOfValor, v
DetailsStreamer, v
DetailsTimeAttack, v
DetailsTinyThreat, v
DetailsVanguard, v
HandyNotes, vv1.4.14
HandyNotesBrokenShore, vv1.19
HandyNotesLegionTreasures, v1
NPCScan, v7.2.0.2
Ovale, v7.2.4.1
Pawn, v2.2.10
Postal, vv3.5.8
SlideBar, v7.0.5 (<%codename%>)
TomTom, vv70200-1.0.0
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.2.5.70200
(ck=4c9)

as explanation on what i’m seeing in-game concerning the addon, well, nothing really, as indicated in topic note. i’ll attempt to open the AMR window so i can export/import, but the window is completely blanked out. just a grey backdrop. i can swap specs, and it seems to also swap saved gear per spec, but further interaction with the addon is impossible, as far as i can discern.

It’s likely a conflict between other addons (don’t recall installing anything new that has interfered with it’s operation. i’ve tried /reload to no discernible effect.

Might need you to disable your other addons one by one to find the conflict. I don’t think we can find the error just from this, unfortunately.

I was going to try and isolate the conflicting addon and update here. I will do that when I have the free time to do so.

Disabled all addons, save for AMR. Still have the blanked out window.

Message: Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:93: :SetText(): Font not set
Time: 08/02/17 22:26:53
Count: 2
Stack: Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:93: :SetText(): Font not setInterface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function SetText' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:93: in functionSetText’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:69: in function OnAcquire' ...ace\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:190: in functionCreate’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:170: in function <Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:153>
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:350: in function Show' Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\Ui.lua:329: in functionToggle’
Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\Core.lua:33: in function `OnClick’
…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131: in function <…dOns\AskMrRobot\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:131>

Locals: errorMessage = "Interface\AddOns\AskMrRobot\ui\AmrUiLabel.lua:93: :SetText(): Font not set"
DisplayMessageInternal = defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187
MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

No clue if anything has changed since the OP, but here’s the error report anyway.

Strange error… did somehow the font file included in our addon not get downloaded or get corrupted or something?

I don’t know. i’m not really big on programming. i’ll uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.

@yellowfive: Forgot to update this last night. Apologies. Looks like the file was somehow corrupted like you mentioned. Deleting and adding in a newly downloaded file seems to have done the trick. No errors. Thank you.

Is this where we should report bugs and error messages?