Character not found

When i load up my character johnisme and do an armory update i get this error meassge-Status: NotFound, Reason: Character not found.I can load up my other characters such as johnsme and shameonjohn with no issues.Is there a setting i need to do to fix this issue?

What realm are you on? There has been a problem with a few realms (bladefist, kul tiras, emerald dream for sure) where the armory always returns not found for over a month now… no information from blizzard on when it will be fixed.

You can use our in-game addon to get around the problem until blizzard is able to figure it out.

Its fixed now,my johnisme is updating properly,was a wow glitch.

I can not find one of my characters either. I’m in the Eitrigg realm. What is the name of your addon?

My bad, didn’t have right realm typed in. duh!

Character not found for my main Marrha on Cenarion Circle. I have not raided this expansion. Could this be the reason?

I’m not sure why the battle net API isn’t returning anything for that character.

I suggest using our in-game addon to load your character instead: https://www.askmrrobot.com/addon

You will get a lot more out of the site if you use the addon, because it can read all of the information for items in your inventory as well.