Many places on the website give you a textbox that you can use to quickly filter a list of items. This is a reference for all of the handy searches that you can do.
- You can type any number of search terms separated by commas. For an item to be shown, it must match all of your search terms. For example, if you type “crit,haste” it will find only items that have both crit and haste.
- Search terms are checked against multiple properties of the item – if the term is found in any property, it is considered a match. For example, if you type “head”, it will match any item with “head” in its name, any item for the “head” slot, any item that drops from a source with “head” in the text, etc.
- Searches are not case sensitive, no need to capitalize.
- It filters automatically as you type, you do not need to press enter or anything.
Your search text can match any of the following fields of an item:
- Name (in English)
- ID (most items have a 5-6 digit ID)
- Title (like titanforged or season 2, shows up as green text on the tooltip)
- Difficulty (heroic, mythic, etc.)
- Slot (head, chest, etc.)
- Drop Location (as seen on the tooltips on our website)
- Azerite trait name (name of any azerite trait on the item)
- Stats (crit, haste, mastery, etc.)
- Enchant string (for enchants and gems, e.g. “+30 haste” is the enchant string for a gem)
There are a few convenient special searches that you can use in addition to text matching on the fields above.
setsany item with a set bonus
legendaryany item with this quality
raidany item that drops in a raid
dungeonany item that drops in a 5-man dungeon
socketany item with a socket
pvpany PvP item
specialany item with a special effect (e.g. trinkets), but not azerite items
statstickany item that does not have a special effect, set bonus, or azerite traits
aztany azerite item
boeany Bind on Equip item