Havoc guide data

I’ve been learning about Havoc to try and help someone I raid with.

When I look at the guide it’s indicating that The Crucible of Flame is the best essence and that Condensed Life-Force is 4.5% behind the top option.
However when I sim two BiS results CLF is 2% to 2.6% behind, depending on talent build. That puts the guide as 6.5% behind the sim result for CLF.

I’m guessing something has changed and the data set needs updating, although I could be missing something.

BiS run with only heroic gear with +10 M+ and 445 from M+ cache.
With The Crucible of Flame
42,584 DPS Demonic and Blind Fury
43,178 DPS Nemesis and Felblade

With Condensed Life-Force
43,754 DPS Demonic and Blind Fury
44,063 DPS Demonic and Felblade
44,086 DPS Nemesis and Felblade

Additional sims I did comparing other combinations and using the Wowhead suggestion of Eyes of Rage.

With The Crucible of Flame - not showing as within 1% in AMR guide
42,933 DPS Demonic and Felblade
42,399 DPS Demonic and Demonic Appetite
41,808 DPS Demonic and Demonic Appetite with one Eyes of Rage
38,874 DPS Demonic and Demonic Appetite with three Eyes of Rage (that looks like a really bad suggestion)

With Condensed Life-Force
43,588 DPS Demonic and Demonic Appetite
42,921 DPS Demonic and Demonic Appetite with one Eyes of Rage
40,079 DPS Demonic and Demonic Appetite with three Eyes of Rage (that looks like a bad suggestion)

Not sure if you’ve seen this or not @Swol, or what to do about it!

So, there is a 1 second cooldown on the azerite spike in the spell data, so it makes sense that people are seeing a “cap” on the haste scaling. The guardian can cast it faster than 1 second, but can’t use it again until 1 second has elapsed.

Pets are notoriously bugged when they have to “wait” for an ability to come off cooldown - they never seem to start casting right away, there is a delay (which hunters are painfully aware of). I don’t have this behavior modeled for the Guardian, but I can put something in for that to reflect this odd behavior. This has been a problem with pets for years and years, so I doubt it is something we will see a fix for anytime soon, if ever.