Removing Unwanted Gear Loadouts From List In Addon

I am wondering if there is a way to remove unwanted gear loadouts from the drop down list in the Gear section of the addon. I have several gear loadouts that I no longer wish to use, but they are stuck in the addon’s drop down list, and I can’t figure out how to remove them. Thank you for your help with this matter.

Do you have those sets still listed in the in game Blizzard equipment manager?

The only other thing I can think of is that you still have them listed in the BiB section of and it’s still exporting them to the game.

1 Like

*** removed*** @Cluey said it already

I do not have them listed in the equipment manager, or the BiB section. This has happened with the AMR addon and all my characters, which is why I figured I would ask.

Whenever you use “send to addon” from Best in Bags, it will clear out any old Best in Bags sets and replace them all with the new ones.

If that’s not clearing out your sets for some reason… you could try completely resetting your addon by deleting all of the settings. The easiest way to do this is delete the addon with the Twitch app, and check the option to remove saved variables. Then re-install the latest version of the addon. If you don’t use the twitch app, you can go into the retail, WTF folder, and find any AskMrRobot.lua or AskMrRobot.lua.bak file and delete it. NOTE: you must do all of this while WoW is completely closed.