Simulator Setup

simulation

#1

I’ve noticed a problem with potion/flask/etc buffs in the simulator setup. It appears that if I have a saved simulator setup that I load to rerun, if it has the buffs disabled, it will properly show them disabled, but when actually running the simulation the results show them enabled when using report output.


#2

Yeah I noticed this the other day… I think that the UI for consumables doesn’t update if you change the loaded character (either via picking another character, loading one of your optimization results, etc.). I’ll put in a fix for it in the next update… loading new character info is resetting the consumable options. It really shouldn’t do that, but due to some legacy code from the Legion simulator it is happening. That is a separate issue that will take a bit longer to fix.