415 cap on Benthic gear

Any reason the drop down on benthic gear ilvll caps at 415 (vs 425)? Specifically talking about the BiS section.

I’m having to run it at 415 and then go manually adjust in the lists to see the % difference.

1 Like

We can add a 425 option for BiS… we’re also going to add an Upgrade Finder feature for it too.

2 Likes

Hate to be a bother but any ETA on when this will change on the BiS page?

In a couple days. We took a little vacation time that was planned a long time ago and of course overlapped with a patch release!

Also, crafted gear is only showing 415 levels and not the new ones

I am seeing all of the new crafted gear both in the standard gear lists (from e.g. gear check and best in slot) as well as the upgrade finder.

for Upgrade finder I as a frost mage on this alt am not being offered any 415 gear even though Ive managed to get my gear level up to 402 by increasing some bethic gear. but my real question remains why doesn upgrade finder not include any weapons I mat not be the best gamer but blizzard has dumbed down the game so much it is basically a dps shooting match you play a mage who has no self heals and the battle flag lasts almost a whole zone if there is fighting so you cant mount cant eat nothing you get hurt and now its like instead of the 2 or 3 you had fought now 8 more come from the other side of the map to attack so a weapon or knowing where you might look to get a better one is increasingly necessary but there is no place to look I see people with 440 425 weapons and think my god if I had those stats I could play well too but you cant play dead and in BFA IF YOU CANT KILL THEM FAST ENOUGH YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. so why does best in slot have weapons but ask MrRobot doent for upgrade finder has wow killed your ability? I know alort of you are saying so do heroic or mythic remember mythic you need a group and heroic raids don’t take you unless your part of their group or have gear at least as good as what might drop they don’t like outsiders coming away with THIER gear