Addon for beta Dragonflight

Hi,
Is there a version of the Askmrrobot addon to download for the Dragonflight beta for testing?

There is not – I don’t have access to the beta unfortunately.

The only thing that I anticipate having to change is reading talents. Everything else should work as-is.

If it helps you, I have downloaded the latest version of amr in curseforge, and when I open the amr interface, the screen appears with a gray background, with nothing else, these are the 2 lua errors that it gives in Dragonflight

Message: AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): Attempt to register unknown event “SCRAPPING_MACHINE_SHOW”
Time: Thu Sep 8 03:49:16 2022
Count: 1
Stack: AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): Attempt to register unknown event “SCRAPPING_MACHINE_SHOW”
[string “=[C]”]: in function RegisterEvent' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Libs/AceEvent-3.0/AceEvent-3.0.lua"]:33: in function OnUsed’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua”]:168: in function RegisterEvent' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua"]:689: in function AddEventHandler’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Junk.lua”]:657: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = AceEvent30Frame {
0 =
}
(*temporary) = “SCRAPPING_MACHINE_SHOW”

Message: AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): Attempt to register unknown event “SCRAPPING_MACHINE_SHOW”
Time: Thu Sep 8 03:49:16 2022
Count: 1
Stack: AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): AceEvent30Frame:RegisterEvent(): Attempt to register unknown event “SCRAPPING_MACHINE_SHOW”
[string “=[C]”]: in function RegisterEvent' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Libs/AceEvent-3.0/AceEvent-3.0.lua"]:33: in function OnUsed’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua”]:168: in function RegisterEvent' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Core.lua"]:689: in function AddEventHandler’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobot/Junk.lua”]:657: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = AceEvent30Frame {
0 =
}
(*temporary) = “SCRAPPING_MACHINE_SHOW”

That’s an event to show the junk window when you open the scrapper – they must have removed or renamed those events in 10.0.

You can go into Junk.lua and comment out or delete lines 657-673, should get rid of that error.