Addon for classic is broke

Addon for classic is completely broken. Wont show the string to export to the site.

Are you talking classic era? I put out an update for the 1.14.4 patch recently – they changed the APIs a bit.

yes, classic era is still broken

Message: Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/Ui.lua:88: Usage: self:SetFont(fontFile, height, flags)
Time: Sun Sep 3 21:58:02 2023
Count: 1
Stack: Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/Ui.lua:88: Usage: self:SetFont(fontFile, height, flags)
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua”]:102: in function <…terface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua:91>
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/AceGUI-3.0.lua”]:140: in function Create' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/Ui.lua"]:177: in function <Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/Ui.lua:160> [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/Ui.lua"]:359: in function Show’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/Ui.lua”]:336: in function Toggle' [string "@Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/Core.lua"]:26: in function OnClick’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/AtlasLootClassic/Libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua”]:170: in function <…tlasLootClassic/Libs/LibDBIcon-1.0/LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:168>

Locals: widgetType = “AmrUiLabel”
newObj = nil
WidgetRegistry =

{
Dropdown-Item-Toggle = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:365
AmrUiDropDown = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiDropDown.lua:203
Label = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-Label.lua:158
AmrUiCheckBox = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiCheckBox.lua:95
LSM30_Font = defined @Interface/AddOns/Questie/Libs/AceGUI-3.0-SharedMediaWidgets/FontWidget.lua:179
AmrUiTextarea = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiTextarea.lua:158
Dropdown-Item-Execute = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:309
TreeGroup = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIContainer-TreeGroup.lua:636
Dropdown-Item-Header = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:277
AmrUiTextButton = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiTextButton.lua:212
MultiLineEditBox = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-MultiLineEditBox.lua:275
ScrollFrame = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:166
Dropdown-Item-Separator = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:451
Dropdown-Item-Menu = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-DropDown-Items.lua:421
ColorPicker = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-ColorPicker.lua:127
CheckBox = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:240
EditBox = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-EditBox.lua:211
Dropdown = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIWidget-DropDown.lua:645
LSM30_Background = defined @Interface/AddOns/Questie/Libs/AceGUI-3.0-SharedMediaWidgets/BackgroundWidget.lua:198
Frame = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIContainer-Frame.lua:178
InlineGroup = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIContainer-InlineGroup.lua:68
AmrUiTabGroup = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiTabGroup.lua:225
Window = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIContainer-Window.lua:153
AmrUiFrame = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiFrame.lua:137
AmrUiButton = defined @Interface/AddOns/AskMrRobotClassic/ui/AmrUiButton.lua:80
DropdownGroup = defined @Interface/AddOns/Attune/Libs/AceGUI-3.0/widgets/AceGUIContainer-DropD

The window to copy is completely gray. Cannot copy and paste to website.

Are you using version 4? I fixed this specific error. You can get the latest version on curse or directly from our site: https://www.askmrrobot.com/addon

I did the update and tried re-installing the addon but still getting grey screen when i try to open the addon in game. Im not to happy about it because i just purchased ask mr robot classic and ihave been unable to import my characters

Same here, I just purchased the update and downloaded the addon, when I open it its just a grey screen and nothing to click on.

Please fix asap.

EDIT: I downloaded and installed the addon from your website, this works. So the curseforge app doesn’t have the correct version.
Working now

ah ok ill dl it after raid, much appreciated

It looks like the classic era file didn’t make it onto curseforge’s site for some reason… I’ll see if I can figure out why. Just download it directly from our site for now.

Its works now from the curseforge files. Thanks for fixing.