AMR is inaccurate

Everytime I use AMR the results are completely inaccurate. I use Raidbots.com and the simcraft addon in game to get a more accurate result. I use the results from AMR to give me a +2% dps increase from my current setup. I equip what AMR want’s me to wear and run simcraft. I actually lost 6k dps… Is there just something I have wrong in the settings? Or is the website just out of date?

We would need more information to answer your question – the best way is to press the “help” link next to the big Best in Bags section header, then click Create Support Post, and copy the generated snapshot ID into a reply to this post. With that we can see your specific case.

In general, you won’t get exactly the same result when using simulationcraft and using our website. We use slightly different theoretical models of the game. There are also a lot of options and settings that can make the simulations produce different results – you need to take care to configure them the same.

As Yellowfive has said, we need more information to be able to answer you properly, you haven’t even told us what class you’re looking at!

Links to the simulations you’ve run would be a good start, not images the actual sim report links.
Also keep in mind that a bigger number from either sim doesn’t mean that result is better than the other, it’s just a bigger number. If the bigger number is from SimC you need to think about what the default script is simulating and think about how many current fights are similar to the script simulated.