Best in Slot Export to addon possible?

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to get an export function in BIS section and or upgrade’s as well to sent in game tracking to this addon?

They already take imports from wowhead and simcraft,

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/best-in-slot-manager

Thanks for all the work you do on this product!

1 Like

I’ll try out the addon and take a look, see if it’s something we would want to support.

I’m always hesitant to do things that further promote creating static “BiS” lists of gear… it’s usually not the best approach for a player to take in WoW. The loot drops are random enough that it’s almost always better to use what us programmers call a “greedy” approach: on any given day when given a choice, take the best upgrade available to you right now, even if it’s not on your “BiS” list. Over time you will approach a near-BiS set of gear, and along the way you will be more powerful each week that you raid than if you had decided to “hold out” for a better drop.

That said, the convenience of having the results of e.g. the Upgrade Finder right in-game would be nice.

1 Like

Yes, Upgrade finder import to this tool would be great, I honestly would love to have that function more than anything… tabbing back and forth…

You can create your own custom lists so I that is what I plan to do use that for. so I don’t have to go back and forth until I have to re-optimize again.

Thanks again for the time