For some reason it thinks your heart of azeroth is a different item level than it actually is…
Try the steps here to reset any cached information:
Usually you can clear any cache in either the addon or on our server by doing the following:
- Make sure the AMR addon window is closed/hidden in-game.
- In-game, go to your bank and open it – leave it open for 2 or 3 seconds so that the AMR addon has time to scan it.
- In-game, activate each of your specs once using the game’s talent/spec UI.
- Open the AMR addon window and go the export tab, copy the string to the clipboard.
On the website:
- Close any AMR windows you may have open, and open it again to ensure that you have refreshed the web page.
- Paste your addon export string.
- Change any option on Best in Bags, e.g. change the gem+enchant threshold to something else.
- Press Find Best in Bags to optimize again.
- (Go back and change any settings back to what you prefer, and optimize again.)
This should ensure that there is no cached data anywhere. Let me know if that works for you.