BNet API Error for Guild Subs

Not able to set up Guild stuff after starting Guild Sub, due to this. Any thing I can try or is it something that is broken and needs to be fixed on your end?

Kind regards,
Tex // AzerPUG

Thanks for the bug report, we’ll look into that and see what’s going on with the battle net API. We use it to look up characters as you add them to your guild sub.

We have been meaning to stop using the battle net API when setting up guild subs, so if it is not an easy fix we’ll make that change and try to get an update out sometime tomorrow or Tuesday, and give you a credit for the time that you were unable to use it.

Hey, thank you for the super duper quick reaction. If you indeed fix it one way or the other by Tuesday, do not worry about giving any credit. I will not lose sleep over not being able to use it for 2 days :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to a fix!

We just posted an update that should resolve this issue. I’m not sure why… but one of the battle net API calls just won’t work anymore (the one to get a character’s thumbnail image). I saw no indication in the battle net API documentation that they made any change related to that call… but so it goes! I took that out and all appears to be working again.

Give it another try and let us know if you run into any other issues.