Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator
- Select “Single Sim”
- Paste string from the AMR addon corresponding to a character that has equippable items in its bags.
- Click next
- Click on the main hand weapon to make the “Modify Equipped Gear” modal appear
- Check the “Only Bag Items” checkbox under “Item Options”
- Uncheck the “Only Bag Items” checkbox
After unchecking the “Only Bag Items” checkbox, the complete list of main hand weapons should reappear.
After unchecking the “Only Bag Items” checkbox, the list remains the same and only displays bag items. This causes further issues when attempting to use the “Only Bag Items” on other slots.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of null
at V (wowitemlist.js:49)
at W.$findWhere.forEach (wowitemlist.js:46)
at NodeList.forEach ()
at W (wowitemlist.js:46)
Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official build) (64 bits)