Classic: Best in Bags-Hit Rating %

Hey guys- Thanks for putting the time to create the classic version. Just a quick option I believe would help a lot of people especially a Fury Warrior like myself, for the “Best in Bags” option, is it possible to add a drop down for minimum “Hit Rating %”? I run 9% hit rating in raids using BRE due to the miss chances on boss fights, but if I was using an Axe as an Orc I would only run 6%. From what I am seeing it looks like it defaults to 5% hit. It would be great to optimize based off a minimum required Hit Rating. Thanks for the help and let me know if you need any additional information.

1 Like

The optimizer doesn’t default to any amount of hit. It does a calculation with your gear for how much DPS you could do. It will use the gear available to get the most DPS possible.

Rarely will getting to 9% hit be optimal because you have to give up more valuable stats to do so.

The optimizer takes into account weapon skill automatically in the calculations.

I’m going to make a post about hit, since there have already been a lot of questions about it.