Classic - BiB automatically re-assigns a weapon I have removed

Snapshot: 032f961f05f9495797893b4fd9e2b5b8

When I bank my offhand to select a default 2h wep as mainhand and then re-optimize it removes my 2h from it automatically and puts my off-hand back…

I’ve posted a video on youtube: - YouTube

Putting a weapon the bank won’t matter – the optimizer will look at all the gear that you own.

I was able to reproduce what you show in your video… I’ll see if I can figure out what caused it.

In the meantime, you can work around it by pressing UNLOCK ALL, then re-optimize. Then start adding your locks back in… seems to behave as expected then. I’ll see if I can figure out what happened to the state of that profile that made it start acting weird.

Later today the site will be updated that fixes this specific case. For the curious: the issue only happened if you locked in a 2-handed weapon, then also only had one unique off-hand available. The next update will make it properly ignore the off-hand and use your locked 2-hander.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast resolution! I worked around it by setting the off-hand as an Exclusion.
For the record, I ment blank my offhand instead of bank my offhand, sorry for the typo in the description. Glad you were able to figure out what the issue was :).